Friday 7 August 2015

Belisama is (water) born(e)

Belisama was put to water today and fitted with the mast according to Alubat.

I could not make it to the Sables d'Olonne to witness this moving event because of the delays in completing the boat.

You want to see pictures???

So do I, you can imagine!
Picture received from Alubat? :-)
During my last trip to Sables d'Olonne, we went to the dock where Alubat moore their new boats.
Dock where Alubat moore their new boats
Therefore, a careful study of the pictures of the Port Olona webcam in the past 24 hours let me identify the one boat that appeared today along the dock (yellow arrow). Such a great feeling to be able to see your boat in such a day, don't you think? Isn't she nice?

Best guess of Belisama current location
 I will confirm on Sunday whether I was right, when I get there...

By the way, she is called Belisama. MMSI 227 392 020, call sign FAD4230. As soon as the AIS is set, you will be able to locate her on www.marinetraffic.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment